Re: catalina room #35

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Bob in Eugene from 198.107.22.223 (?) on martes, abril 22, 2003 at 14:29:48 :

In Reply to: catalina room#35 posted by lb from 66.182.21.58 (66-182-21-58.atgi.net) on sábado, abril 19, 2003 at 17:47:03 :

We were in room #37 last month, and it's pretty much the same, I think, although the rooms have slightly different bed configurations. #35 is in the large, white section of the hotel, with a semi-private terrace complete with 2 hammocks, and access to a large common terrace with a lovely view. We had no problems with the construction noise there. Our room had two queen beds and one sleeping couch, and accommodated our group, two adults and two teenage kids, with little problem. No A/C, which suits me fine, but a ceiling fan and an oscillating standing fan and a refrigerator. Also, it's conveniently close to the Sunset Bar.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.