Villa Carolina

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Jules from 205.188.209.7 (cache-dk03.proxy.aol.com) on jueves, mayo 08, 2003 at 15:16:11 :

In Reply to: Las Palmas, Villa Carolina, & DVD's posted by Heather from 64.12.96.237 (cache-mtc-al08.proxy.aol.com) on miércoles, mayo 07, 2003 at 23:47:58 :

Hola Heather, the Villa Carolina has a full kitchen, with a fridge, large bottled water, coffer maker, toaster. I don't think they mention that on the website. We ordered room service one day (while getting ready for my wedding that afternoon) and the food was good, but they don't have a restaurant on site. You are located on a street which dead ends onto La Ropa beach, at Paty's. There is a small convenience store at the beach entrance. There is also a taxi stand right outside the door of the VC. Are you staying in a garden suite or a master suite?

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.