Re: Trip report 5-3 to 5-10

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Steve in Colo. from 152.163.252.164 (cache-rh04.proxy.aol.com) on lunes, mayo 12, 2003 at 11:39:00 :

In Reply to: Trip report 5-3 to 5-10 posted by Steve in Colo. from 205.188.209.7 (cache-dk03.proxy.aol.com) on lunes, mayo 12, 2003 at 08:12:56 :

Ok, now a condenced report until I get time for the whole thing.

The Dorado was everything we had expected. The staff was great, the place is beautiful and the food is great. Las Gatas and Franco is an experience you have to do. (be forewarned, Franco likes to fill you with tequila). Fishing with Santiago on the Gitana and Adolfo on the Dos Hermanos is a great time, you won't be disapointed. I don't think there is a bad place to eat in Ixtapa or Zihuat all of the food we had was excellent. One place I don't recommend is Paulinos on Playa Linda. Four BAD margaritas $360.00 pesos. Ixtapa Island is the place to be this time of year, nice and quiet. The waves were too high to snorkel on Friday so we just had to sit at Princes Rebecas and drink cervezas. The waves crashing on the rocks was spectacular. We are going back in January for more than a week. Again I say, WOW what a place!!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.