Re: Tamakún Rescues Another!

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by ZihuaRob from 200.65.89.34 (dup-200-65-89-34.prodigy.net.mx) on martes, junio 24, 2003 at 20:55:59 :

In Reply to: Re: Tamakún Rescues Another! posted by Lee--WA from 67.3.47.28 (0-1pool47-28.nas18.bellevue1.wa.us.da.qwest.net) on martes, junio 24, 2003 at 20:13:46 :

I wish I knew the answer for certain, but I don't believe Tamakún has the necessary equipment. He has received some support from the state government, including a 4-wheeler ATV and some dental work, but the municipal government has yet to come forth with any meaningful economic or technical support. He must scavenge for the tools and equipment he needs (see the ropes in the photo?), he has no support personnel, and it is truly sad to see under what conditions he is expected to carry out his essential, important and dangerous work.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.