More about Villa Carolina

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by jvpv1 from 24.54.240.116 (ca-ontario-cmts1b-116.anhmca.adelphia.net) on miércoles, junio 25, 2003 at 23:37:32 :

In Reply to: If you're looking for romance, tranquility, relaxation...try Las Palmas posted by Heather from 205.188.209.7 (cache-dk03.proxy.aol.com) on martes, junio 24, 2003 at 17:15:17 :

Heather, please tell more about Villa Carolina, we are staying there in 2 weeks. How is the wait staff and food there. Their add states that they only have food and drink service until 4:30 pm....was that an inconvenience for you? What was the ambiance like? We are also staying in the master suites...I would love any information you have regarding this little hotel. It looks awesome. How long of a walk is it to the beach etc....How does it rate compared to larger resorts? We were booked at the Las Brisas Ixtapa, then decided to change to the Carolina...Hope this was a good choice...Please tell me anything you can about it. You can email me direct at: jodyvelto@juno.com if you prefer. Thanks

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.