Re: Casa Tucanes

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Bill in Victoria from 142.32.208.233 (vicce003.net.gov.bc.ca) on miércoles, julio 02, 2003 at 13:58:40 :

In Reply to: Casa Tucanes posted by Kathie from 66.81.52.133 (host-66-81-52-133.rev.o1.com) on sábado, junio 28, 2003 at 17:45:52 :

My wife and I have stayed at Casa Tucanes for the past 3 years and we always rent Bungalow Quetzal, 2 bedrooms, one bath, kitchen, oven and stove and fridge. Its a five minute walk(if you walk slow) to La Ropa and is a flat surface all the way. Butterflys abound, sun, beach it doesn't get any better and Rosa & Mauricio are terrific, they also have a new swimming pool that is very nice if your so inclined. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me directly. If you opt for the Villa go for the one on the second floor, it has two bedrooms with a toilet and shower in each room, the one on the ground floor is the same but a little less private.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.