Relo in Zihua

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Aloha from 216.175.109.35 (user-vcaur93.dsl.mindspring.com) on miércoles, julio 02, 2003 at 19:34:44 :

In Reply to: Re: We would love to relocate in Zihua posted by STEW from 67.116.230.134 (ppp-67-116-230-134.dialup.pltn13.pacbell.net) on miércoles, julio 02, 2003 at 16:20:58 :

I agree. I've been reading the boards for a while and it seems those who are living in Zihua or have visited the last 2/3 of their lives are a bit "territorial". Maybe this is the wrong word to use (flame away), but the tone of some messages here...well, I say remember when you made the decision to move to Mexico? Hard as it was-you sure had some kind of support from others. Besides, as much as you want to "talk, act, or even pretend" to "go" local..you're still the gringo and you're still NOT AT HOME. So, be cool and just provide whatever info people might need and let them have the experience of a lifetime. Flame away...I'm ready!

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.