Re: Relo in Zihua

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by ZihuaRob from 200.65.89.87 (dup-200-65-89-87.prodigy.net.mx) on miércoles, julio 02, 2003 at 20:21:29 :

In Reply to: Relo in Zihua posted by Aloha from 216.175.109.35 (user-vcaur93.dsl.mindspring.com) on miércoles, julio 02, 2003 at 19:34:44 :

I respectfully disagree with you but I respect the intent of your message. However, I feel that the profile you envision misses the mark entirely where I and many other local ex-pats I know are concerned.

Perhaps you know a 1st or 2nd generation migrant family to the US, whether from Europe or Canada or Latin America? Often such people become more devoted and patriotic nationals than those actually born in the US. It is similar here for some long-time resident ex-pats, and such people are usually well regarded and respected in their community. This is a well studied and often observed sociological phenomenon that I know a little something about. ;~)

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.