no clue

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Lee--WA from 67.3.46.65 (0-1pool46-65.nas18.bellevue1.wa.us.da.qwest.net) on jueves, julio 03, 2003 at 12:39:51 :

Sat breakfast at c. economica "Carol", huevos a la Mexicana--ham and, scrambled (w/ another ingredient) and 3 tortillas. Very tasty. Veinte cinco pesos. Huge dog pop. Walked to, thru, and around the mercado, gawking. Got lost. Can get lost in an empty silo. Wandered around some more, asked where I was and how not to be there. Was a block from the beach--Playa la Madera? Took the beach walk back, 15-20 minutes. Hard to get to sleep at nite when a car horn continues for 3-4 hours.
Got to the beach 7ish Sun AM, watched the fisher people. Breakfast of 3 tacos from stand, 150 pesos. A little too fat, and at the mercado all of the birds looked too gaunt. Heard a light plane, a jet and a helicopter this AM. At the moment I'm quite content to not see a thermometer (didn't see one the whole while). My trip souvenir is a tanktop from la Sirena Gorda. Found a place in centro that seemed to cater to "ladies of the night". Didn't stay past 1 cerveza. No name on the front, that I could see.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.