its all in the perception

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Lisa from 152.163.252.164 (cache-rh04.proxy.aol.com) on jueves, julio 03, 2003 at 22:28:10 :

In Reply to: Just returned from Troncones - thank god posted by Josh from 68.159.192.35 (adsl-159-192-35.sav.bellsouth.net) on miércoles, julio 02, 2003 at 22:14:21 :

I think it's all in what you make of it. I was in Zihua with my sister last July and we had a running joke about all the "fun" we were having on vacation! Here is just a sample of all the things that went wrong - but we managed to laugh each and every one off!
1) couldn't find the bungalow for over an hour (even with Sr. Juan's help)
2) wind blew the door shut - had to have Sr.Juan climb thru the TINY window to open door for us!
3) gas stove built up with gas and literally blew the oven door wide open while we were standing next to it
4) all 3 of us got "the revenge" to one extent or another
5)our taxi driver ran over a dog - twice!
6)overcharged at 3 seperate restaurants
7) stung by bees - twice!
8) stung by a jellyfish
9)had a bloody bat end up on our bungalow floor (flew into the ceiling fan)
10)tried to rescue the bat and brought it to the gardner who misunderstood our rescued bat in a beer cup and crushed him and threw him in a garbage pile!

enough said? We had a fabulous trip! I can't wait to do it all again in 5 months!
Lisa

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.