Clueless--Wed.


[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]


Posted by Lee--WA from 67.3.35.161 (0-2pool35-161.nas18.bellevue1.wa.us.da.qwest.net) on miércoles, julio 09, 2003 at 13:34:35 :

Spent most of the day "crapped out", as it were. Intervals increasing. Ate fruit plate at noon, felt normal by late afternoon. Down to the basketball court and low and behold, another nite of interscholastic dancing, this time with the middle school age group. Shorter, or so it seemed, performances but no less exciting, invigorating, and enthusiastic. All so very, very good (and I'm not given to using superlatives), even superlative.

The costumes we are looking at are gorgeous, again, and some are of very heavy fabric, given all of the embroidery, and ankle length. 98% of the girls are drop-dead good looking, the other 2% merely breath taking. A couple of them were very dark, with indian features, were stunning. Watching this dancing was worth the whole trip. And the pictures I got make it even more so.



Follow Ups:




  This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.