Clueless--Thurs

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Lee--WA from 67.3.47.190 (0-1pool47-190.nas18.bellevue1.wa.us.da.qwest.net) on miércoles, julio 09, 2003 at 19:36:02 :

Dia de los Trabajadores--Labor Day!!!!!
The best taco stand yet.The lady was too busy to make change, so she waved me off, in effect saying it was "on the house". Got change and paid her after the parade was over, all1/2 hour of it. The parade route was down 5 de Mayo, left on Alvarez, then (I think) left on Guererro. At noon I found a vender who has fruit in a good sized container-melon slices, bananas,etc. 15 pesos. Went down to the pier to check on the fishing derby boats--not too many yet. Saw about 8 brown pelicans and many magnificent frigate birds.
Stopped for a cerveza and overheard a couple of gals talking w/ a NW accent,asked them where they were from. The one I asked was from Seattle, and the other about 20 miles from where I live.
The GEICO rep paid a visit last nite for a few seconds.

went down to the pier to check

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.