Re: Thanks for the opinion but...

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by CLE from 216.127.253.71 (machines4.sierra.com) on jueves, julio 10, 2003 at 12:44:47 :

In Reply to: Thanks for the opinion but... posted by ZihuaRob from 200.65.89.48 (dup-200-65-89-48.prodigy.net.mx) on jueves, julio 10, 2003 at 00:03:13 :

I, too, have fond memories of the Catalina and would stay there again in a heartbeat. With the fans on and the breeze blowing at night, I didn't miss air conditioning -- besides, during the hottest part of the day I was on the beach under one of Catalina's palapas, or in the pool with a frosty beverage nearby. :) The views from Catalina are gorgeous and the Sunset Bar should not be missed by any visitor to Zihua, no matter where he or she might be staying.

I did not find the stairs a problem -- in fact, it was nice to have a tiny bit of exercise in the midst of all of the great food and frosty beverages. And since it's impossible to read anything about the Catalina without seeing a mention of the stairs, it's not as if people aren't forewarned that the property has stairs . . .

Different strokes for different folks. Many people love Villa Mexicana as well and I'm happy to hear it.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.