Clueless__Friday

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Lee--WA from 67.3.47.239 (0-1pool47-239.nas18.bellevue1.wa.us.da.qwest.net) on viernes, julio 11, 2003 at 12:37:42 :

Took the bus to la Ropa, mainly tosee the caiman. No such luck. Did the tourist hike westerly. Some pretty nice shacks around there. Hoofed it upthe hill to catch a cab. Gost some more photos--birds this time. Will need a better bird book--nothing even remotely similar. 4pair of them, half way up the hill. At least 90, ditto humidity. One steep hill!!!!!!
On to the A/C Mercado. Found at least 3 Costco items-2 Kirkland label, 1 w/ Costco price tag.
After 8 days I find that I've accomplished what the average school drop-out could do in 1-2 (not uncommon w/ me and my sense of direction)and that is finally figure out which streets are where, and which way is north.
Good evening meal at Viva Mexicana.
This hotel, and probably every one, is sold out for the week-end--Cinco de Mayo.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.