Re: Hotel Rossy

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by jan nevada from 208.16.221.26 (?) on martes, julio 15, 2003 at 15:47:01 :

In Reply to: Hotel Rossy posted by Bachler#1 from 64.91.64.96 (adsl0349.lax.customer.centurytel.net) on martes, julio 15, 2003 at 12:02:32 :

my daughter and i stayed there in feb of 2003 the girl named cici who is the manager spoke very good english and her husband manages the resturant down on the beach he is very good english speaking too ~~~~ they will also pick u up at the airport and take u there too all included just make sure they have the date and time of arrival and depature they are very nice there and the rooms where keep spotless very nice we where quite pleased do ask for one of the newer rooms thou as u will get a nice breeze from the ocean i think room number 18 i think they also have a email address??? enjoy jan

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.