Re: Hotel Rossy

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by jan nevada from 208.16.221.35 (?) on miércoles, julio 16, 2003 at 08:52:40 :

In Reply to: Re: Hotel Rossy posted by Bachler#1 from 64.91.64.96 (adsl0349.lax.customer.centurytel.net) on miércoles, julio 16, 2003 at 07:47:27 :

iam thinking it worked out to about sixty a day well worth it when we where there we hardly spent anytime in the room beach and off doing things all the time a place to sleep and shower to us is about all u need a room for we did take a small coffee pot and coffee and fiters as iam a gotta have my coffee when my eyes are open person ~~~ they have small refrigertors on each floor everyone on that floor uses them and they have five gallons of botteled water on the floors too ~~~~the rooms have fans i think only one room has the a/c and that is room 19 we where in 18 in feb and it was nice with the ocean breeze we felt it was well worth and sooooo close to laropa we would stay there agian its clean and they are very very nice people the bus is right there in front of the hotel and u can get a cab too ~~~ they will get u at the airpot too if prearranged we got messed up on our dates but that was not there fault ~~~~~ u can walk to the beach in about 2 minutes iam sure u will not be sorry for staying there and to me the price is awesome i personally can't see spending alot of money on a hotel when u are never there anyway hope it works for u enjoy jan

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.