Fantastic Trip Report!

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by ZihuaRob from 200.65.88.162 (dup-200-65-88-162.prodigy.net.mx) on miércoles, julio 23, 2003 at 16:02:43 :

In Reply to: My week at Casa de las Piedras in Zihuatanejo posted by JookyG from 167.88.200.30 (pxy.sea.wamu.net) on miércoles, julio 23, 2003 at 14:42:34 :

What a sheer delight to read your report! I had tears streaming down my face from the pure joy and laughter! You write very well and you noticed a lot of things that many people might miss.

Yes, we love watching our exotic insects, too... except for those darn jejénes which tear me up, though they don't seem to bother everyone, including my wife.

I can see the same thing happened to you that happens to many long time Zihuatanejo lovers on their first visit. Anxiety dissipated rather quickly to be replaced by that feeling of sheer contentment and bliss that makes you able to say "aaaaahhhhhh" with a convincing lack of effort and obvious ecstasy attached.

Thank you very much for such a fantastic trip report, so full of marvelous discovery, passion and love. Casa de las Piedras is indeed a magical and marvelous place, and it certainly captures the essence of what Zihuatanejo is all about!

BTW, the RED X in the message means that Webshots doesn't allow direct linking to photos on their site, but if you right click on the red x, select Properties, copy the URL of the image and paste it into your address bar and hit ENTER you can see the photo, and then hit the BACK button on your browser and the photo shows up in the message (because it's cached, I guess).

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.