Honeymoon Report

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by kerriemont from 208.27.252.50 (external.raycommedia.com) on martes, julio 29, 2003 at 16:39:16 :

Hi everyone! My husband and I returned Sunday from our honeymoon in Zihuatanejo. It was wonderful. We stayed at"El Murmuello" - the private residence of La Casa que Canta. It was really the most beautiful place We've ever seen! Everything - the room, the pools, the food, and the service were all EXCELLENT! So wonderful that we really didn't want to leave the resort! We did wander into Ixtapa one day and were a little dissapointed because almost everything seemed closed. We were pretty much the only people on the streets! I imagine Ixtapa is really great during the high season. We preferred Zihuatanejo to Ixtapa ... the town was great & the people were so friendly.
I can't say enough about "El Murmuello" and La Casa que Canta. It was perfect for a honeymoon. 2 meals a day were included in our package, so we didn't wander too far off for food. We did go to Villa del Sol for dinner one night and for lunch one day. Their food was excellent too. We also went to a few other restaurants along the beach... I can't remember the names of the places, but every meal we had was great. Another night we ordered pizza from Pizza Loco & the wonderful staff at our hotel brought us a bottle of wine and candles & set us up a candlelight pizza dinner on our balcony. We had such a wonderful honeymoon - thanks to everyone on this board who gave us reccomendations! We'll definitely be back ... and maybe next time we'll leave the resort... then again, maybe not =)

Kerrie

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.