Re: Taxco?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Maria de La Madera from 200.65.89.218 (dup-200-65-89-218.prodigy.net.mx) on martes, agosto 05, 2003 at 12:05:03 :

In Reply to: Re: Taxco? posted by Deb in Alberta from 207.229.3.16 (david.asc.ab.ca) on martes, agosto 05, 2003 at 11:50:48 :

I've taken the bus now 3 times, Yes about 8 hrs, I do the night bus going and a day bus coming back. Do not suggest a car, limited places to park, narrow one way streets. I've stayed in two different places, my favorite is Los Arcos, one block off the main plaza, right in the heart of things. I normally stay two nights, you can see and do just about everything, but it will keep you busy. Plan on wearing very good walking shoes, lots of hills to climb. Cooler weather than in Zihua. Long pants for evenings and a jacket. There is also the Posada San Javier.

This past spring my son, daughter-in-law and I took a trip to Chilapa. They had rented a car, we had a great time, and did a lot of shopping, they have a great Sunday Market.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.