Re: Taxco?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by percy from 207.153.31.35 (dialin-207-153-31-35.edm.oa.net) on miércoles, agosto 06, 2003 at 23:26:41 :

In Reply to: Re: Taxco? posted by Deb in Alberta from 207.229.3.16 (david.asc.ab.ca) on miércoles, agosto 06, 2003 at 10:09:59 :

Deb

When I was in Acapulco ,I took a small tour .There were only four of us in this nice new air conditioned van.
I sat in the front seat with the tour guide , so I got a good look at the country side, which was very enjoyable.
It was not that far from Acapulco, the time pasted quickly.
We stopped for lunch going and stopped for a snack on the way back.
But we had a nice dinner in Taxco at a roof top restaurant and I still remember the nice view from the roof top.
Then several volkswagon taxi drivers took us for a city tour which was hair raising because of the narrow streets!!!.
It was fun to see one volkswagen driver drive on the side walk to get by another on coming small car.
There was silver everything from jewellery to dust pans, and of course being tourists we visited a few silver stores(did not buy any silver).
When we left Acapulco we went on Highway #95 through the province's(Guerrero) capital of Chilpancingo.
If you are driving from Ixtapa/Zihua, you will of course probably take highway 134.
Percy

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.