Re: Taxco?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by percy from 207.153.26.153 (dialin-207-153-26-153.edm.oa.net) on viernes, agosto 08, 2003 at 13:32:48 :

In Reply to: Re: Taxco? posted by ZihuaRob from 200.65.88.32 (dup-200-65-88-32.prodigy.net.mx) on jueves, agosto 07, 2003 at 11:54:45 :

Hi Rob
Yes this is the rooftop restaurant I was at.
The view was beautiful and the food terrific and the town of Taxco lovely and quaint.

I met a cute Mexican boy, about age 8-10 years, on the street with his mother. I was giving him $2.00 US and just then his mother turned her back to us to look at something, and this little fellow grabbed the money so fast I had to count my finger to make sure they were still there.!!!!!

He put the money quickly in his pocket and just then his mother turned her back to us again and this cute little fellow motioned me with his finger to his lips,to ssshhhhhh!!!, like don't tell mom I have some money.He had the sweetest smile like a cat that just swallowed the mouse, so I took a picture of him.
When I think of Taxco ,I always think of this cute boy also.
It is so heartwarming to have this memory of him motioning me to ssshhh!!
Percy

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.