Just returned from Troncones

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Mexico Message Board] [FAQ]

Posted by mexhapati from 200.38.147.21 (customer-200-38-147-21.uninet.net.mx) on domingo, agosto 31, 2003 at 11:55:56 :

In Reply to: Beach, Pool, Air Conditioning posted by Ernie Gorrie from 206.116.176.95 (atil463ty529c.bc.hsia.telus.net) on sábado, agosto 30, 2003 at 16:07:58 :

Spent last week in Troncones and would agree with the previous poster:

Air conditioning was NOT necessary, we were right on the beach (CASAS GREGORIO) and the house we stayed in had clay tejas or roofing tiles so the temperature was always pleasantly cool indoors.

Further inland(even just a few hundred feet) was definitely warmer. Enjoyed going into Jaguar Tours and sitting in the AC for half an hour while I checked my e mail.

Also being the "green" season had a few partly cloudy days and this contributed to a very comfortable ambient temp.

The pool water was immaculate, and rather warm which my kids loved, but the ocean was amazingly lukewarm too. My older boy spent hour upon hour boogie-boarding. Saw a spectacular double rainbow and sat at the water's edge while it rained lightly.

Sorry to leave, but hoping to take another week off and return in December.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.