Re: Dolphins - the modern slave trade

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by mexhapati from 200.38.147.21 (customer-200-38-147-21.uninet.net.mx) on lunes, septiembre 01, 2003 at 15:41:49 :

In Reply to: Dolphins - the modern slave trade posted by ZihuaRob from 200.65.89.85 (dup-200-65-89-85.prodigy.net.mx) on domingo, agosto 31, 2003 at 12:50:45 :

Went fishing from La Majahua last week. Got the usual early 6:00 am start but by 10:00 we had caught our limit of tunas and my wife kids and son in law were getting bored and dozing off. At that point, Samuel also known as el Oso, treated us to the most delightful experience of our lives by taking his panga thru dolphin territory. It was the first time any of us had seen them in the wild and every one of us sat and up and laughed, screeched and howled and the sheer beauty of these amazing animals, playing freely near the boat with their babies. I recommend it highly to anyone who has never been. Made our day and our entire vacation.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.