Re: Trip Report - Day 2

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by KATHIE from 209.73.91.1 (gw.ihopcorp.com) on jueves, septiembre 18, 2003 at 19:54:16 :

In Reply to: Re: Trip Report - Day 2 posted by ana from 68.194.29.46 (ool-44c21d2e.dyn.optonline.net) on jueves, septiembre 18, 2003 at 19:09:51 :

Hola Ana,
The bedroom and bathroom are enclosed, so you don't have to worry in there. But the Geckos did come into the open air living room and kitchen area at night. It seemed to me that the lights attracted them, because if I didn't turn the lights on, I didn't see as many. They were also in the hall outside the front door at night. But they really don't bother you. They just kind of hang out on the wall, close to the ceiling. What got me was the mosquitos, and you don't see them (until its too late). But mosquitos get me everywhere I go except here in California where I live. I got eaten alive in Florida and Texas. The only thing that scared me was when a bat flew in, but it flew right back out, and that didn't happen again. The view from villa #9 more than compensates for any creatures you may encounter. Believe me. Email me if you would like further details. Have a good time!

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.