Re: Hotel Casa Nancy

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Bret in Portland from 198.81.26.108 (cache-ntc-ad07.proxy.aol.com) on martes, septiembre 30, 2003 at 21:18:05 :

In Reply to: Hotel Casa Nancy posted by Steve W from 67.251.185.234 (1Cust234.tnt1.st-cloud.mn.da.uu.net) on martes, septiembre 30, 2003 at 20:52:45 :

We have tried several time to check out the place, but it was closed each time. It looks quite interesting, a big rambling affair converted from an old villa.
Our only concern is that it is a fair walk from downtown: Across the marina bridge, down a longish road, and into a "non-tourist" neighborhood. Perhaps it's just me, but I'n not sure I'd be comfortable making that walk at night.
If you are looking for rock-bottom accomodations you mihgt instead consider Hotel Ulysis or Angela's Hostel, both are good value if you are really pinching pesos. And both are in the central area.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.