Driving from Laredo

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Becky from 66.208.239.187 (66-208-239-187-cdnt02a-eatntn01-nj.hfc.comcastbusiness.net) on miércoles, octubre 01, 2003 at 13:35:12 :

I have a few questions on driving from Laredo if anyone can possible answer them.

(1)Heading south on 57D from Matehuala to San Luis Potosi, there is a cutoff (major highway) northeast of the city which by passes the city entirely. The Guia Roji atlas does not label this road. Does anyone know the name of this carretera? Is it 57D?

(2) Heading west on 45D from Queretaro to Salamanca, how can I get on 43 south without going all the way to Irapuato? The Guia Roji is not clear. (Anthor way to ask this questions is: what is the best way to get toMorelia from Queretaro)?

(3) Heading south thru Morelia from 43, traveling west around the city in the periferico, what is the autopista leaving the city that heads towards Uruapan? The Guia Roji does not label this route. Is it MEX 120 or 43?

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to reply. It's our first drive down so I want to take as much mystery out of thisd adventure.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.