Re: Las Brisas Ixtapa

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Molly from 66.105.229.84 (66-105-229-84-aus-02.cvx.algx.net) on miércoles, octubre 08, 2003 at 10:34:15 :

In Reply to: Las Brisas Ixtapa posted by Konstantin from San Jose, California from 12.108.188.134 (mailext.informatica.com) on martes, octubre 07, 2003 at 14:10:45 :

We stayed at Las Brisas 3 years ago with our daughter who was six at the time. We loved the place - the hotel and grounds are beautiful, private and peaceful. The room with two queen size beds was large enough for the three of us and all rooms have very spacious balconies with hammocks - my daughter had a good time playing out there. The beach is secluded and pretty but not terribly safe for swimming. The pools are great - as I remember, there were three, two of which were suitable for kids. They also have a great kids club. I'm not sure of the smoking policies - we are non-smokers but I don't recall being bothered by anyones smoke. As for good deals, we went through Funjet and it seemed like the best price at the time.
With all that said, I must tell you that we spent most of our time exploring Zihua and swimming at La Ropa, Las Gatas, Isla Ixtapa. We also ate all of our meals in Zihua - so many great places to eat! It was nice to have the Las Brisas to come home to - we enjoyed the quiet and secluded feel of the place. I must admit that is the closest we got to Ixtapa - Zihua is so much more interesting and vibrant.
Hope your daughter has as much fun as ours did!

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.