Tree Tops Playa Blanca Update!

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Isty from 65.230.26.122 (1Cust122.tnt1.steamboat-springs.co.da.uu.net) on domingo, octubre 12, 2003 at 14:41:41 :

Dear Friends and guests of Tree Tops. In answer to recent inquirys Tree Tops is closed this season and probably next season also. We will re-open as soon as we can. While on a recent visit to the U.S. I had an unfortunate car accident.Nothing that can't be fixed with time, some crushed discs in my neck, along with other physical damages and no insurance.(ooops)When physically possible I will be working in the U.S. to pay off some expensive bills and save some money to re-open and build a few more cabanas/bungalows. Tree Tops is not for sale, but if anyone is intrested in renting the property for the next 2 years or so we would be intrested. Please send inquires to isty@springsips.com. Many thanks to all for your intrest. We will be back and we will re-open!! After nearly 20 years in Zihua. I can't imagine living anywhere else, I can't wait to get back!
Best regards to all, Jeffrey Meyers

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.