Re: Trip Report

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Hood Canal Danna from 152.163.252.168 (cache-rh08.proxy.aol.com) on sábado, noviembre 01, 2003 at 12:25:37 :

In Reply to: Trip Report posted by Hood Canal Gale from 198.81.26.108 (cache-ntc-ad07.proxy.aol.com) on sábado, noviembre 01, 2003 at 09:47:40 :

After the initial shock of the heat, the beautiful sunsets and the awesome thunder and lightening storms, we set out on the adventure to find an internet cafe so we could let our children and friends know that we did indeed arrive and were well and kicking. Once we finally found a "connection" (where's the coffee?) and tried to make the report home, I discovered the keyboards to be in spanish. . *L* I"m sure all receiving the mail thought I'd had too many cerveza's because none of the little punctuation dealies would come out right. . (Which wasn't far from the truth about the cerveza's. . .) They got the point though, we made it, we were having a blast. . .
Each day was different and special. Hood Canal Gale got sick within a few days so I was able to relax and read a little by the pools. . .(Otherwise he is a go go go sorta guy. . . ) I so wish we'd journaled because it truly is an amazing place.
We made to to Zihua and the Villa Carolina was incredible. I stood there looking at my little corner of paradise and was nearly speechless as it felt like home away from home, equipped with a porch and plants. I could have parked it for another week and never left but then H.C.G. was anxious to get exploring and we were off again. . .
I'll let him continue on with the details.
Oh and. . .the turtles. . .so cute. . ..
Danna

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.