Re: Villa Mexicana

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Jeff in CA from 63.206.94.71 (adsl-63-206-94-71.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net) on jueves, noviembre 13, 2003 at 15:10:41 :

In Reply to: Villa Mexicana posted by Cindy from 64.83.223.38 (astound-64-83-223-38.mn.astound.net) on jueves, noviembre 13, 2003 at 05:28:36 :

I posted this question earlier with no reply. We have also booked a room at Villa Mexicana in late Jan. Our travel agent, who speaks fluent spanish called direct to reserve a deluxe ocean view room. They would not guarantee an ocean view room, even though we offered to pay extra. After that conversation, we booked though Apple Vacations for a good price. They only book "standard" rooms. To my question. How does one get an oceanview room? Do you wait till you get there and tip the desk clerk a $20? For those of you that have stayed there before, how did you manage this? Thanks in advance.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.