Report: Bungalows Adelamar

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by jeff in denver from 64.81.102.218 (dsl081-102-218.den1.dsl.speakeasy.net) on viernes, noviembre 14, 2003 at 10:50:41 :

Just returned from a week at the Adelamar and simply stated; wonderful! Nelly Allec is a charming host that goes out of her way to make your visit the best possible. The rooms are spacious and very clean & modern. No phones or cable TV in the rooms which is more than OK with me. No safe in the room but you really don't need one as there is someone to watch over the bugalows 24/7. Located one block from La Madera beach and just a 5 minute walk to downtown Zihua makes it a great locat1on. Nelly's father, Manuel, arrives each morning to make coffee and begin the days chores by sweeping around the pool area. I know where Nelly gets her charm 'cause he is very personable & enjoys interaction with all of the guests. Felicita arrives shortly afterwards to begin house cleaning then Nelly will show up to relieve "Dad" and stays until about 2 PM when Manuel returns. If you need advice, reservations, a taxi or anything else, they are more than accomodating. The bottom line; I will most certainly return!! PS. Rob, I came by your office a couple of times but you were not in - sorry I missed you.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.