Re: Villa Mexicana

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Hutch from 137.53.159.53 (?) on viernes, noviembre 14, 2003 at 14:05:36 :

In Reply to: Re: Villa Mexicana posted by Jeff in CA from 63.206.94.71 (adsl-63-206-94-71.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net) on jueves, noviembre 13, 2003 at 15:10:41 :

Jeff, we have stayed at the VM for the last 5 years in a row. Our agent always ask for a deluxe ocean view room and that is what we always get...runs us an average of $110 a day. We have always been happy with the locat1on of our room up until this year but alas, were moved to another locat1on within two days. About safes in the room, we have always had a safe within our room at no charge whatsoever. Upon check-in we just ask for the safe key. Our return trip every year is always late Feb./early March...high season. If you can get a phone number to the VM...something I'm sure someone on this board can provide, call them and ask for Claudia. She manages the VM and speaks perfect English. This may be advantageous to you if you have concerns about getting the type of room that you want, i.e. upper level with balcony. By the way, the VM is only two stories tall. Best of luck!
Gwen

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.