a barra de Potosi website now ?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by NYD from 216.221.131.140 (?) on miércoles, noviembre 19, 2003 at 00:22:09 :

well i am off to look at this web site now...

about Barra de potosi

and at this moment I'm happy that there is a web site for me to peruse.... to anticipate my trip there in January.... and though I've never been there....I have no doubt that we will have a spectacular time ...... I also have no doubt that the place that it is now.... and the place that we will visit in a few weeks... will not exist as such in 10 years...... and a big part of it.... will be because of these web sites..... these off the beaten path places
are disappearing at an alarming rate over the last few years..... thanks to the ease with which people discover them...... and
I'm sure Barra as it exists today is not for everyone...... this season it will be perfect for us...... but all of you folks ROB included out there fighting the good fight to preserve this place..... and yet promote it on these sites......( which have, of course, been a great help to me in planning a cool road trip which will include Patzcuaro and Barra).... give off mixed signals....i can't see how anyone who has been around a bit does'nt see that they will change quickly as people discover them.... I have a big piece a land in the north country which in summer can be like Honduras.... and in winter is frozen under mounds of ice and snow.... and it is heaven ... and no one will develop it... but beachfront property in the 3rd world...... that is some battle to try and preserve...... I wish you all good luck..... saddle up rocinante.... put on your helmet and start tilting those lances

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.