A couple of newby questions

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Jeff in Alaska from 209.161.174.13 (squid1.gvea.com) on miércoles, noviembre 19, 2003 at 16:18:35 :

First, a question that has been bothering me has to do with the fishing boats having "tuna tubes". What in the world are those?
Next, we will be staying 2 weeks at Bungalows Sotelo, and after searching the archives, I have yet to see much info on the place. Has anybody stayed there? I didn't find the message board until after I had booked the bungalow, duh!

Many thanks to everyone on the board, and especially to Rob. I've been lurking and reading for the past couple of weeks, and with the knowledge I've been able to gather, I feel like I could wander the town without a map, and have a great time. I also know what goodies to bring to Rob, and also what supplies to bring for the school project. I can hardly wait until January 15!

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.