Re: a barra de Potosi website now ?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Don Otto from 200.65.183.251 (dup-200-65-183-251.prodigy.net.mx) on lunes, noviembre 24, 2003 at 23:21:58 :

In Reply to: a barra de Potosi website now ? posted by NYD from 216.221.131.140 (?) on miércoles, noviembre 19, 2003 at 00:22:09 :

You posted the same massage before, but let me try again.
How come you go to Barra, by the brochure of your travel agency? I don't think so.
Internet sites like Rob's and mine (latter under development), want to make clear what it is, and what it is not. We are not glossy brochures, but an opportunity to learn where you might want to go.
Statistaclly spoken, there is no difference. People want holidays, and for that to travel. A web-site is not increasing the number of that, as holidays are budget based. It may mean a different selection. But the amount of travel remains the same, or grows up or down with the budget people have available. And it is a bit hard, now adays, to order people only to take their holidays in Cancun, and avoid the rest of Mexico or the world.

Please enjoy your time here, and remember, there is always another Barra de Potosí.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.