Just got back...

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by texmex from 24.87.208.58 (h24-87-208-58.vc.shawcable.net) on viernes, noviembre 28, 2003 at 22:40:06 :

I just got back from Zihua, not even 24hrs...
I was sad to fly back home :(
but here it is..a few things we did while there:
Got there on Tue afternoon and settle in, we stayed in Ixtapa, we strolled around in front of ther hotels...
Wed we headed to Zihua, first thing I do when I go there is have carnitas at Carnitas Merchant in the market, we then walked in el mercado and into the basketball courts, had a paleta at La Michoacana (nanche is the best)we had coffee at the movie theater and went home for the night.
Thursday we headed out to Petatlan, took the bus to the Hospital General in Zihua, then hopped on another bus to Petatlan, I got to say I was happy we did!!! been in Zihua many times and never to Petatlan, we loved it! we strolled around town all day..amazing town.
Fri we shopped for presents for our families and friends in town..
Sat we stayed in to have a bit of a break
Sun out to Isla Ixtapa.. I just have to go there every time, snorkeling, sea doos and all the rest
Mon to Barra de Potosi...ohhhhh yeah!!! that is the way life was meant to be...
We are ready to move down there, the lagoon ..the sea.. the food, the people.. we took the trucks that go from Los Achotes and that was part of the fun..amazing place to spend the day!
Tue we spent in Zihua, just walking, looking at the houses, dreaming of living there ..
Wed last few hours at the beach, got some color to bring back home for the cold winter... got home Thursday at 2 am and was still dreaming of Zihua (anyone knows of seaonal jobs !!!!)
that was our trip..
Hope everyone is having fun in Zihua!!!

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.