Re: HotelIrma

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by WALT IN MN from 64.12.96.135 (cache-mtc-ag02.proxy.aol.com) on domingo, diciembre 07, 2003 at 14:43:30 :

In Reply to: HotelIrma posted by Harry from Detroit from 68.43.92.105 (bgp01050293bgs.southg01.mi.comcast.net) on domingo, diciembre 07, 2003 at 11:25:41 :

I would avoid rooms on the first and second floor. Thy dn't havea back door so there is no way you can get a breeze thru yourroom.

Rooms on the third or forth floor in the tower are the best in my opinion. You can get a nice breeze without the extra climb to the fifth or sixth floors. However, if you are in good shape (or want to get in good shape) the view from the top floors is better.

My Wife and I first went to Zihua and the Irma in 1993. We have tried different places and destinations 3-4 times over the years but Zihua and the Irma keep calling us back. In fact, we are booked for January 24 to February 7 this winter.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.