Re: Catalina...Basic Rooms (The Originals!)

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Roberto! from 66.183.69.141 (d66-183-69-141.bchsia.telus.net) on miércoles, enero 07, 2004 at 20:49:28 :

In Reply to: Re: Catalina...Basic Rooms (The Originals!) posted by Joe & Jane in AK from 209.112.164.84 (209-112-164-84-dial-as1.hom.acsalaska.net) on miércoles, enero 07, 2004 at 20:24:52 :

Err, ah, umm, actually the rooms Bob was describing are the Originals. They are numbered 1 to 4. As you were coming down the stairs from the lobby by the Sotavento they were the ones on the left. They were putting a road in behind them, so I don’t think they were renting them out at that time.
The ones I believe you are referring to # 11 to 14 are called the small casitas and sometime referred to as the economy rooms.
We stayed for a month in # 11 last year, a few days this year in # 12 (which is on the smallish side) until # 25 opened up for us. We would’ve liked to get into # 11 again but it was booked up for the entire time we were there.
We’re sorry we missed you, but happy you got to meet Ted and John. We certainly enjoyed their company too.
Drop us an e mail letting us know your plans for next year. Look forward to getting together.
Regards,
Roberto!

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.