A wedding in Barra de Potosi: Casa del Encanto

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Zena from 205.188.209.14 (cache-dk10.proxy.aol.com) on martes, enero 13, 2004 at 13:25:01 :

RE: Ed & Nura's Wedding.
I recently attended my father's wedding at a small authentic B & B called Casa Del Encanto. The wedding was small and held outdoors on the star gazing terrace lit by candels with live (soft) Mexican guitar in the background. Dinner was made by the host Noyo and details planned by the hostess, Laura, both of whom completely exceeded our expectations. Noyo is a talented chef who prepared a 5 course meal of fresh seafood, salads and homemade sauces over an open fire.. The rooms were decorated with bright colors and tastefully so by Laura. The place gave us the true, rich feeling of being in Mexico. Overall I would certainly recommend Casa Del Encanto to those looking for a wonderfully unique and "off the beaten path" experience.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.