Re: Villas Ema advice?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by CJoy from 209.179.168.35 (ca01-ch02-bl06.accel.pas.earthlink.net) on martes, enero 13, 2004 at 18:40:55 :

In Reply to: Re: Villas Ema advice? ATTN MICHELLE posted by Nicole from 198.103.96.11 (tigger.tc.gc.ca) on martes, enero 13, 2004 at 16:37:32 :

Nicole, I don't know anything about Villas
Ema and am sorry Michelle found the rooms at Catalina not to her satisfaction, but before you change your reservation you really should consider the incredible view you would have from the great patios at the Catalina. If you are reasonably fit you should have no problem with the stairs. We stayed in Casita #5 and it was cozy and tucked away, very private.The patio became a big party of our morning coffee and early evening beer breaks. Lots of birds and little lizards to look at in the trees right off the balcony. If you are worried about bugs I think you would have to up the anti for more luxurious digs to avoid them completely. Next time, although I did not notice a lot of bugs, I am going to do some research on bug killers and get something that is not super toxic and give the room a spritz periodically. I am sure if you asked the staff they would de-bug for you while you are down at the beach.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.