Lodging report

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by philliz from 66.244.205.95 (h66-244-205-95.bigpipeinc.com) on domingo, enero 18, 2004 at 22:03:41 :

We just returned from a month in ZZihuatanejo and will start with a report on where we stayed. We rented a unit at Adriana apartments. They are all two bedroom units with a kitchen, bath room, and living room/dining room area. They do not contain air conditioning but are well ventilated with windows and ceiling fans. We found it quite comfortable most of the time. Joseph will supply you with an extra fan if you require it. It is a very secure place and Joseph and Jose will do what they can to make your stay pleasant. There is plenty of common area so you can get together with other guests or find a place to relax on your own without being stuck in your apartment. It is reasonably priced and conviniently located. It is close to La Madera, Centro and the Mercado. I have put the link to the website but if you want a more detailed or personal view point you can email us. I also have an alternate E-mail address if you cannot get through on the website address. Joseph also speaks English if you wish to phone.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.