Trip january 9-23

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Juanny from 205.188.209.14 (cache-dk10.proxy.aol.com) on miércoles, enero 28, 2004 at 10:11:44 :

What a wonderful trip! We had a great time as usual,15th trip. It just amazes me to see the same people year after year all vacationing in paradise! Now for my fav places. Emilios for pizza,salads,pan emilio,ribs. Ruebens has lost a little,not as good as I remember. Carlos and Charlies the best place for lunch on the beach! La casa Vieja YUMMY went there 3 times! And yes Frida we will be coming back with your picture. Casa Cuitlateca Rogelio made it feel like it was our casa! Went there 3 times as well. La Perla the only place to watch football even though our Packers lost. Some of the best seafood we had. And my all time favorite Villa de la Roca. Efran and his staff do a wonderful job of making you feel at home. And the Dorado was fantastic! Made some new friends and saw many old friends. It was a great trip,but than it always is! Can't wait til '05

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.