Question Villa Zanzibar and Easter Crowds

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Munichchick from 64.3.102.226 (64.3.102.226.ptr.us.xo.net) on martes, febrero 10, 2004 at 19:36:35 :

Hi There! We will be in Zihua from April 2 to 6 for our Anniversary and booked La Qunita Troppo (1 night) and Villa Zanzibar (3 nights). This is our first visit to that area of Mexico but have been to Cabo, P.V. and 14 times to the Yucatan/Rivera Maya besides all over Central America. We already love Mexico! My first question is: Has anyone been or has seen Villa Zanzibar? Did you like it there? Looks wonderful on the website and the owner is very nice to deal with but it would be great to hear what others have to say about the Villa. My second question is: Will we have to deal with Holiday Crowds at that time already? This was suposed to be a romantic, peaceful and relaxing Anniversary trip for us. We are hoping not to be around crowds and tons and tons of Families. Nothing against Kids or some nice Families we just don't want to be surrounded by crowds of them at the Beach. We picked Zihua because it looks like a quaint, relaxing and peaceful type of town and La Ropa does not seem to be a crowded Beach (at least in the pictures from other vacationers we have seen)! Any input would be great! Thank you very much!

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.