Re: who has stayed at casa sun and moon?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ThatSeattleGuy desde 216.254.40.70 (ns0.farfalle.com) el día sábado, 21 de febrero, 2004 a las 02:37:40 horas :

En respuesta a: who has stayed at casa sun and moon? escrito por stef desde 168.156.90.228 (?) el día miércoles, 18 de febrero, 2004 a las 16:25:26 horas :

We just stayed there on Wednesday. Lovely staff (thanks, Lucio!), quite clean, a view to die for, nice warm pool. We paid $800/night for a room with two full beds and a small bath.

My only negatives - the "shared" kitchen near us (2nd floor) is about the size of a broom closet; great for making coffee but little else. More importantly, none of the windows in the room we had opened, and the room really had a strong humid/musty smell even after an "airing out" of a few hours with the door open and the A/C fan on. I'm pretty picky about that sort of thing; perhaps it wouldn't bother anyone else, but check your room out first if that kind of thing is important to you.

Don't get me wrong - on balance I'd say you'll be happy there. Enjoy!

yours from non-sunny E.U. land (boo hoo),
ThatSeattleGuy

PS: had a pretty good (and not too overpriced) meal at the Casa Viaje (sp?) a block from there down the hill towards town. Try the lime pie!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO