Re: amuleto

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Chris Goc desde 24.208.72.72 (CPE-24-208-72-72.neb.rr.com) el día jueves, 26 de febrero, 2004 a las 15:16:09 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: amuleto escrito por grace desde 201.128.68.58 (dsl-201-128-68-58.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día martes, 24 de febrero, 2004 a las 14:33:30 horas :

My husband and I just returned from our first trip to Mexico. God was watching out for us to have picked Zihautenajo and the Amuleto. It is absolutely heaven on earth. The rooms are first class and the staff makes you feel like royalty. The food is so wonderful. We never wanted to leave!! If only we didn't have to work!! Anyway, the Amuleto is absolutely breathtaking in its beauty. We originally wanted to be on the beach-but was told it is only about a 10 minute walk to the beach. Ha Ha. It took us 20 minutes to walk it. Downhill isn't so bad. The walk back is a little harder (UPHILL!) but we were able to do it. And when you get back the wonderful infinity pools are awaiting you! (You can get a cab any time-they are readily available) We would not hesitate in a heartbeat to return to the Amuleto!! If you want further info please do not hesitate to contact me. You will not be disappointed-the Amuleto is first class all the way!!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO