Re: Relocation

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por mexhapati artesan ceramics desde 200.38.147.21 (customer-200-38-147-21.uninet.net.mx) el día martes, 09 de marzo, 2004 a las 21:59:41 horas :

En respuesta a: Relocation escrito por michael arehart desde 68.122.122.37 (adsl-68-122-122-37.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net) el día viernes, 05 de marzo, 2004 a las 12:30:37 horas :

Hi Michael,

You sound determined and resourceful - as in any undertaking you have 50% of the battle won if you have the right attitude.

It's true there are many obstacles to overcome. Language, culture, customs, the immigration laws. As I'm sure you are aware visiting "paradise" is not the same as living here full time. If I were you, before pulling up stakes I would try it first, maybe for a month or two, then decide.

Many of the people on this board have been here for upwards of 20 years. They can tell you it hasn't all been roses, but at the end of the day, it's the temperature, that ocean, that sky, the extraordinary Mexican people, that make it all worthwhile.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO