Re: Amuleto

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Betsy desde 209.107.147.222 (tc2-222.oneals-dial.brandxnet.com) el día martes, 16 de marzo, 2004 a las 14:45:53 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Amuleto escrito por Beth desde 4.43.67.130 (lmdfw.lmsd.org) el día martes, 16 de marzo, 2004 a las 12:46:43 horas :

They don't share a pool with other hotels. They have a beautiful infinity pool for the hotel guest, and then 4 of the 8 rooms have there own private pool. They weren't outdoor garden showers like at the Amuleto but they where large and open but screened in to your private patio. And you had a great view of the ocean from your shower and toilet. The shower in the only room on the 4th floor had a double head. But that room doesn't have a private pool. I'd definitly splurge for a room on the 2nd floor with the private pool. Ask for room El Dorardo, or Pez Vela. I don't know when you plan on going but they are going to start construction on there second phase, but I don't know when. You might what to find out about that, cause that could take away from the peace that's there now.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO