Re: Villa Carolina

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Richard desde 134.197.25.84 (seaman.scs.unr.edu) el día martes, 23 de marzo, 2004 a las 14:29:11 horas :

En respuesta a: Villa Carolina escrito por Beth desde 4.43.67.130 (lmdfw.lmsd.org) el día martes, 23 de marzo, 2004 a las 07:11:30 horas :

My wife and I have been going to Zihua every year for several years now and have stayed in a different place every time. We stayed at Villa Carolina this past February and really enjoyed it. The suites are kept spotlessly clean and the staff couldn't do enough for you. We did not stay in a master suite as they were booked but would not hesitate to stay in a poolside suite again. The pool is not an infinity pool but is very nice and clean. Breakfast is not included as far as I know. Villa Carolina is located about 1/2 block up from Villa Del Sol so it's only a little ofver a block from the beach. They also have a very current library of movies that are free to use while you're there. Hope this helps.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO