Re: IXTAPA PALACE, HELP!!

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por norm i desde 165.247.228.201 (user-uivfp69.dsl.mindspring.com) el día miércoles, 24 de marzo, 2004 a las 18:01:12 horas :

En respuesta a: IXTAPA PALACE, HELP!! escrito por Sandra desde 192.251.219.11 (collective.seatimes.com) el día miércoles, 24 de marzo, 2004 a las 12:33:27 horas :

i am assuming you are exchanging on a time share,which was how i got to ix/z the first time many tequila sunsets ago.it is not a bad place.nice rooms,nice pool.however it is not on beach which is(as previously noted on board)main reason to be in ixtapa.a short walk gets you to beach and in june you will have your pick of places to stay under palapa or hang out around any of the beautiful pools on playa.the pacifica is a far better choice for a time share exchange if possible.if you are renting, i think you will be getting a better experience and enjoy yourself more in any of the many zihua beach places.my wife(who is getting a bit fancy in her old age,)refuses to go back to the ixtapa palace in spite of the ease of trading into it,prefering to stay in any hotel on the beach

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO