Great trip to Troncones

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Nick desde 70.127.81.201 (201-81.127-70.tampabay.res.rr.com) el día sábado, 14 de junio, 2008 a las 17:26:04 horas :

My wife and I recently returned from a week in Troncones -- had a great time and many thanks to people on this forum who provided advice and details.

Stayed at Casa Colorida and it was spectacular -- thanks to Ann Merritt and Gaby. Breakfast and lunch at Burro Borracho and Roberto's ... dinners at Diego's and Inn at Manzanillo. I don't think it could be much better.

Surfing was excellent at la Saladita, although everyone was a little nervous in the water. Felt safe, but with all the happenings -- well, you know.

If you're planning on going to Troncones or anywhere in the area, this form is a great place to ask questions and get information. If I can provide any info for anyone staying in Troncones, let me know.

Rob, thanks for running a good forum. I lurked more than I posted, but I've gotten good info.

NG

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO